- Why should I use an agency?
- We carefully screen all of our artists, and retain only those who demonstrate a high degree of musicianship and who will provide courteous services to our clients. All of the artists we represent are professional and most have university degrees in music performance.
Black Tie Arts Management has managed the entertainment at thousands of events over the past sixteen years. From this experience we can help you select the best entertainment for your event. If you have special requests of the artist(s), we will work carefully with you to make sure that they are covered to the extent possible. Before, during, and after the event we manage the details of the music so you are free to enjoy yourself.
- What kinds of music do you provide? For what kind of events?
- We provide music appropriate to both corporate and social events of all sizes and formalities. See our list of talent offerings to get an idea of the range of music available.
- Do you have DJs?
- Black Tie Arts Management specializes in providing live musical performances, and therefore does not represent any DJ services.
- How much should I expect to spend?
- Our fees vary by soloist and ensemble. As an example, our band fees range between $1,800.00 and $6,500.00 for a four-hour engagement, depending on the size of the band. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and budget.
- How does payment work?
- Accepted payment methods include most major credit cards and business or personal checks.
- When do I pay?
- Once requested by the client, we prepare a written contract for our services. A fifty-percent deposit is required at the time of contracting, and payment of the balance is due the day of the event unless prior arrangements have been made with the agency.
- What do you do if the lead singer (or other performer) is sick?
- If an artist becomes ill or is in a situation where they are unable to perform due to a catastrophic reason, to the extent possible our company is responsible for securing a suitable replacement for that artist.